Supplemental Products & Services
Since Minimum Essential Coverage only provides coverage for preventative care, we use a supplemental hospital indemnity product to offset that limitation. MEC Heavy has hospital indemnity embedded inside of it to pay for daily hospital charges, physician office visits, and emergency room sickness. MEC plans with additional benefits often offer a buy-up hospital indemnity product pairing to provide even more coverage.
- When paired with MEC, our supplemental plans are designed to provide coverage for doctor office visits, prescription drugs, x-rays and laboratory work, accidental injury, and some other forms of treatment.
- When paired with a MEC plan with additional benefits, our supplemental plans are designed to provide coverage for inpatient hospital charges with excellent benefits for hospital admission, daily charges, surgical charges, accidents, and more.
Additional Products and Services
- Enrollment and Communication support
- Limited Med
- Executive programs
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Income Insurance
- Cancer and Critical Care Insurance
- Membership Discount Programs